Monday, April 05, 2010

H-4 ;;)

Today is the first day of School Exam. I was feeling like wow it's a big story writing day today! Yehaaa got nothing on my mind and just write things I wanna write. No connection at all but I hope I done it good ;) today's subjects are PKN and Religion btw..

We're on April anyway. I'm too excited with this! Hmm I'll turning 18 next 4 days. Excited, but also scared. I'm getting older but still not act like I used to. Still immature, selfish, moody, and way too laaaaazy. Mature person must not be lazy, aight? It showed that I'm not a woman yet. But not a girl thu, haha in between --

I've been sooo overactive for telling people around me abt my 18th Birthday. Remind them everyday until they kinda bored and stucked with me haha. I'm not expecting anything from them, just birthday wishes and their prays mean a LOT for me! I do need much prays and magic so I can thru life easily. Life isn't that easy btw.. I know it's hard, I already know that.

So, what I want for my birthday? I want MY PARENTS and my lil'BROTHER. I do miss them so much :'( they're just the best gift ever if only I could get together with them again..

Undip. I want Undip.. God please give me Undip. But if it isn't for me, please show me Your best way.. :)

And him.. He would be the best gift ever (after my beloved fams ofcrs :p) cause I love him so bad. More than I needed him. You must not do anything, but please just stand by me, give me strength and support. It means everything to me.. OMG I'm dying -__-

It is not my birthday yet but I've talked so much abt the wishes. Not good.. I'll talk about this later! I Love April very much by the way ;;)

PS: It doesn't mean that I'm not expected stuffs for my birthday gifts, but I think lotta love from people around me is so much better. But if you gave me both.. It could be the best =)) haha lol.

Happy April everyone!
April 5th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment