Saturday, May 29, 2010

My Unsimple Life

hi... it's me again. late night post, just can't throwing myself into dreamworld. actually I've been waited for something. or someone? yep, I mean something for someone. well, I wanna share something personal here because I want to. I need something to keep my story. but it's hard to find someone in this late night. and even it isn't night, I don't know who I want to talked with. there are so much secrets in my life. my family life, my love life, even my personal life has been fulled with secrets. it's not that easy to keep a secret. it's not right for being a fake person. I don't want it, but the situation said so. I have a very (un)simple life. there are so many ups and downs. always been in a very hard situation, makes me feel like wanna kill myself, and it's so hard for 'trying' or 'pretending' to be a normal person living in a very normal life like the crowds. sometimes it's getting harder day by day.but I always tried to be ok. to be fine, to joins with others in their pretty fun life. well, I already have that kind of type life at the past. now I have to face the realty which is not as good as you thought. not as good as you saw on my face. I'm not that though, guys. I'm fragile. I try not to show it. not to make you're all worried about me. asking for your sympathy. well, I don't need that. at least I'm still have My Great Allah. He always there for me. listen to my pray, beside me when I'm alone. give me strength and support to face the miserable things surround me. yes... I'm weak... I'm sad... I'm lonely... but no one can't cheers me up. only me and God who can fixed up everything. I'd pray to You... God. please help... me.... :'(



May 30th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment