Saturday, May 29, 2010

Holiday Craft Project

hello girls, as I promised yesterday, I'll post some of my handmade necklace pictures. anyway, kinda like it soooo much. after all these handmade thing is not as hard as you think before. just use the useless things and a little creativity this stuff will become an amazing thing! trust me.


have just went shopping to some sewing shops this afternoon and bought many many beautiful materials for making the craft. you know, I've wasted money for 100.000 rupiah or more. woooow I know it's sooooo over. but there's no regret because I can produced so many amazing stuffs from them. yayyyyy... good takes cost, right? lol. take a look at the things I've got today:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
the basic materials


and it all turning into this good♥♥:
click at images to enlarge :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPicRata TengahIndian Fringe

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ruffle Fabric Diamante

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Brown Roped

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Round Zipper

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
2 Points Zipper

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ruffle Fringed Denim

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Basic Fringe

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Big Denim Ribbon

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Classic Flower Ribbon


what do you think peeps? isn't it cool enough? yes, I think it's quite cool for a beginner like me. and you know that I made all of this stuff just about 2 days, and there are still 5 more that I haven't captured it yet. because they are still on the making and haven't finished yet. I'm planning to show it to the family gathering soon, at my cous Antika's wedding day. maybe they would buy some? or Wa Nina would take it to her sissy's Boutique for more marketing place. hahahaha. It's way too much, but.. who knows, right?


well, I'm not that good for selling things. unlike my Mom and sissy Iyulin. she really good at it. she can sell so many things with a very honorable price, and she still can take benefit from it all. a very good profit, so she can buy things she wants with her own money. she did that since she was in High School. just unlike me. I always feel like, I wanna give anyone who can appreciate my stuffs for free. I wanna give, not sell. haha I know this just ain't right, but this is me. maybe I'm good at making things but not for selling it :)


remember when I'm at the 2nd grade of JHS. I selling my mom's chocolate box. yes, I help my mother of course. I sell it to my classmates and I give them so many sale! haha, it makes my mom mad because I let her got loss. hahaha. selling is not my thing for sure.


well, I've just realized that this is Saturday Night, and I'm just hanging in front of my computer, continuing my recipe book project and my catalog thingy. and it's NOT boring at all. I ♥ my computer and I'm not alone. there are Kevin here, and another Kevin somewhere. haha just kidding.


gotta work hard now, I'll see you later peeps. enjoy your Saturday Night. have a great night!


xoxxxx
May 29th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment