Sunday, May 30, 2010

More and More

hello Gute Nacht everyone.. it's me again. I post something (again) today, as my promise yesterday. I've made more necklaces this afternoon.. it's about 6 or 7 pieces. but there are still 2 pieces left that I haven't captured. let see this good things peeps:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
X Ribboned Denim

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Zipped Buttons

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Brown Cult

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Flowery Heart Liontin

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Messy Mixed Fringe

and... this one is upgraded.

Image and  video hosting by TinyPic

into this!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

it's cuter right? xixixi. now it has 2 sided on front and back. yeahhh.



well... I have satisfied enough with what I got now. you know it feels like proud of yourself and so happy for what you've done. I hope my family would appreciate it, it's my biggest wish :)


out for now. bye....


PS: for all of you who get interested with my stuffs, just feel free to contact me :) thankyou.


May 30th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment