Saturday, June 19, 2010

Farewell

Today is June 20th, and June 24th is coming faster. Well, no need to wait until the day, but all I want to say is, Y....... We're better off this way.


Thankyou so much for the amazing 5 months. 6 months? Or 7? Whatever... You're the best, really. I never found someone that's better than you. The days with you were like in heaven. You make me see wonderful things, you did so many amazing things, and make me realized that life is tough, and I must become a tough girl to stay in life. You ask me to learn how special the word 'love' and 'loyal' is. You showed me more love than the word itself, and showing me the real loyalty better than anyone.


You have helped me A LOT. I can't take it back to you everything you had given to me. It's not stuffs, not expensive goods, or luxurious things. But you have given me so many beautiful memories.... And that's totally enough, and maybe more than I expected. I never feel so blessed and loved like I'm with you. Thankyou so much....


Every beginning should have an ending, but actually this isn't the end. This is another beginning, as a friend. If you still want to... Please, remain me as your friend. Since we started it with a very good friendship, must be ended with good friendship too.


There's no regret, for being yours on this couple months. You're the best guy I ever know, from old times. Though everything has changes, I know that you'll still be the same. And also me.. I'm still the old me, thankyou.


So thankyou for the wonderful 5 months. Have a new amazing life there, in the new town. You may forget about me, but don't forget our memories. We would die without it.. Goodbye dear love.




Aulia Yudha Hidayat


June, 20th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment