Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Weekend w/ Jokers

okay, these posts below were happened about 1-2 months ago. I wrote them at that time but don't have enough time to post it to the internet. since my pocket don't have enough money, and timeeeeee become such a very exclusive thing that I can't get enough for. so, when this holiday is about to start I couldn't think anything but my blog. hehe. you've wasted too long, dear. now I already have my me-time, I would take care of you better :)

updating my life, I've been in a very unpredictably lovely holiday at my bestfriend's hometown, Kuningan. besides, last 2 weeks I've spent my weekend with my Joker (my highschool mates). we were hanging at Mie Get and do some singing stuffs at a Karaoke Place.

here's the pics






in this photo: Syaoqi, Iman, Mizan, Aghist, Sekar, and Nova.


March 1st

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment