Thursday, November 15, 2012

#NishkalaSarasvati

 went to Nishkala Sarasvati Concert last November 1st. firstly, I don't really think will go to the concert. besides I don't have much money for the concert, because I realized that my fashion show thingy will costs a lot. but then I think again that I don't wanna feel sorry for not attending one of my favorite band just like a year before. so as soon as I arrived in Bandung from my day off in my house, I'm looking forward to the store that sell the presale tickets of the concert such as Omuniuum, Screamous, Ouval Research, etc. but too bad the tickets are getting depletion, and even sold out in Om. but luckily I got a news from twitter that RSCH still have many. so as soon as I got permission from my man, Cina, the one who will accompany me to watch the concert, I drive fast to RSCH. umm... fear of running out tickets again hahaha. but then yaaaay, I finally got the tickets!

the tick-tick-tick-tick-tickets! :)

  the concert was really epic! I'm not sorry for spent my 75k for the concert and absolutely for the book also: Maddah. what an unforgettable night! well then, enjoy the pics :)
  
the queue of ticket box on the spot. luckily I got that pre-sale!

the great mysterious entrance
enjoy the concert with Ikie and Mbew also! :)
fun!
after the concert. cheeeeeeeeeeeeese! :)

the man that squire me that night. thanks love  ♥
with Ikie and Mbew. photo taken by Cina.
is this mysterious enough? ;:)
 
 buy this book here.
 ♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment