Friday, November 27, 2009

This Geek is Talked About LOVE


Hei guys, I feel like fall in love these days. Everyday, every minute, even in every second I always think about HIM. I just can't tell who the way he is because oh so many reason. I absolutely can't get enough of it, this feeling sometimes make me crazyyyyy...


Too bad I can't show you the name. It's a little bit dangerous... Haha I'm totally serious. Such kind of 'forbidden love'... when you fall in love with a boy, but he loves someone else, or he already have someone? Idk... but the feeling goes just like that. You can't control the situation around, like you can't control the feeling called LOVE. Sometimes it hurt that much, when you swa he was with another girl. You wanna scream loudly and crying overnight, blaming everything that can be blamed. But what's the point then?


When you desperately in love with someone, it doesn't mean you have to take a part of it. It doesn't mean you have to owe him if he don't want to... You don't have to get together in some kind of relationSHIT thing if the situation said NO...



There's nothing that we could do. Being the 3rd person in their relationship? No, God.. It's a big no.


Hoping they broke up fast? No... Idk, that's just so mean.



Haaaaah.... too much bullshit if we talked about love. Friends would always be friends, there's no way that friends will get in some kind of serious relationship called LOVE. But... I really hope so :))


♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment