Sunday, February 19, 2012

project complete. :)

hamdallah...
finally my job on the last few days has been completed.
'2 beautiful wedding dresses for a beautiful wedding day.'
soon mba bunga and a iwan would tied their knot into a holy wedding ceremony and all of the big family were busy preparing their wedding dress by... the tailor.
because I'm starting to learn more about sewing thing on the last semester and my mom has become my personal tailor since I was young, so why don't we do our own dress instead of paying the tailor for doing it.
and... yeah, I did it. me and my mom did it very well. we satisfied enough with the result. people say that if you want something which fit in yours perfectly, you have to do it by yourself, :)
I'm so glad I can share the pictures here...

this is the wedding invitation. taken from mba bunga's page, (uhm... izin share ya mbak, ;)) pretty cute... I do obviously sure that this wedding's gonna be really beautiful. ;))
Photobucket
ehmm.. this is the materials. the colors are fuschia and peach. both are too cuuuute! likeeeey ;3
Photobucket
my not-so-good sketch and the result. I got them exactly like my prediction. aren't they lovable?
the peach:
Photobucket
the fuschia:
Photobucket
cuisine would be incomplete without seasoning, and also clothes would be so incomplete without accessories, aite?
I have a very uncommon interest about knitted fabric, so I made this for my fuschia dress.
Photobucket
Photobucket
and this gorgeous yet classy statement necklace for my peach dress.
Photobucket
fancy bracelet and rings...
Photobucket
...and the final result.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I still have to learning about how to use the hijab for the dresses. yeaaa, everybody wants to look stunning and adorable for that day, including me ;P
I'll leaving home and start a trip to Surabaya this Wednesday (Feb 22th), hope everything's will be okay and let's pray for mba bunga and a iwan, may them calm to deal with their wedding day. aamiiin.


undefined

No comments:

Post a Comment