Monday, June 24, 2013

update update

Okay, I've been became a very bad blogger. It's almost like... I don't know, 4 months since I post things in this blog normally. I even almost forgot that this confession page does exist. How I miss writing in this blog so much. I really want to share things! Let's make it quick: bad things happen all the time. It started with my new Android phone, and after I buy it for like a month, and it's suddenly broken. T_T my bad of course. I let it 'swim' in the pool of perfume. It died eventually, and it takes almost 3 months to find somebody who can fix the phone back to normal. and finally, I got it!!!! My social life finally safe. hehe

After this post I will post some photos from some occasions I attend during my hibernate days. this geek girl is totally back :)

see you.
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment