Thursday, June 02, 2011

Omuniuum, yayyy!

finallyyyy I won something for the first time of my lifeeeeeee! yippeeeee, gonna have this thingy as a prize from my lovely music store's twitter account @omuniuum. you know, it seems like yesterday when I asked my college friend, Nana, where the omuniuum store is. I followed that account on twitter but I have no idea where the specific location is and also, I am in the real need of buying my favorite musician/band, Sarasvati's music album: Story Of Peter and I've heard something from @InfoBandung and @forumbandung that Omuniuum have the CDs.

I'm planning to visit the store next month, but right now, unpredictably, I win that CD for freeeeeee! you know, I was like screaming and yelling like crazy when I read the tweet from my cellphone. still in the unbelievably feeling, I turn my computer on and open the twitter web only to make sure of what I see is completely true. and it defenitely is... I win! yayyyyy! you can see this twitpic if you think I'm not serious:




so I'm going to go to the store tomorrow, I still don't really know where the exact place is, but my sissy said that it is exactly in front of Universitas Parahyangan. hmm hmmm hmmmmmm.... I really can't wait for the prizeeeeee... yeah! I'm gonna posted the photos here as soon as I received the prize! life is sooooooooooo great :)

thankyou for reading,
xo
Tuesday, June 07, 2011


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment