Friday, February 26, 2010

Letter to You

I love it when the sun comes out and the very first person I see in the morning is you.


I love it when I looking at you all the time during the class subjects, even you don't know what I do.


I love it when you just disappear right away and I know where would I found you: the mosque.


I love it when teachers trusted you more than others.


I love it when you become an Advisor (like what ppl always said) in our lovely class. Much better than leader itself, right?


I love it when you're standing in front of class, answering teacher's questions with your smiling face.


I love it when you teach me Arabic! Am really not good at it.


I love it when you try to talk to me even you don't really know what would we talked about.


I love it when we hit Gufi after school and the Gufi guys smiled at us.


I love it when you accompany me watch some movies even I know that you don't really enjoy it much.


I love it when we talked about the One Piece thingy because it's the only thing that makes us connected.


I love it when you dropped me by and I said "thank you.."


I love it when at night you are the only person who sent me Goodnight messages.


I love it when you said that you love me and I love that I love you in the same way too.




February 27th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment