Wednesday, September 15, 2010

bye-bye holiday

so am going back to Bandung this morning. errr don't you think that this HOLYday thingy is way too fast? I'm just busy with Lebaran stuffs and only have few days left for me to lay around my bed. I always excited when it's time to go back to Bandung, where everything is completely new and different. but for this time, as I remembered that it would be an OSMATEKS thingy at September 20th makes me a little bit, err... scared. I always hate that kind of stuffs. with seniors, crazy things, punishments, and everything. can we just skip this, please?

anyway, I'm still looking for my another partner in crime. I mean, a partner to share things with me. a partner who will go with me to watch the movies. to share about the books, the games and stuffs. In here I have my Rahma, Rizka, and some other guys to share. but in Bandung, actually I haven't found it yet. I don't know... is there none of my friends in Bandung who craving for movies very bery much like me? yeah, maybe I'm just way too weird. but let us just keep searching. there must be someone in that kind of type somewhere. cheers :)


see you in Bandung few hours later! adieu..

September 16th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment