Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Fun DIY Part III

last but not least, we will end this super creative Friday with make a fascinator hat. I named it...
The main thing that we need is a pad like this to become a hat round pedestal. this spherical cap is also my own making, but unfortunately there's no time to take the photograph while doing the experiment, so this DIY base fascinator hat will be discussed in some other time. sorrrrryyyy.. hehe.
 here's the steps..
ini dia hasilnya..
this fascinator hat is still way too simple, I was thinking to add some beads and feathers over it to make it more fascinating. more photos soon! :)

psst.. actually the fascinator hat is not the last stuff I made today, I also make two bow ties for my boyfie for the preparation as he's gonna be my companion at the fashion show.
emm..how to make it? I'll post the tutorial later. believe me you'll never expect that making this bow ties only take 15minutes long or less! hihi.
 
 thank you for reading my Friday Fun DIY project. hope you get inspired.
*kiss from home*

click here for the previous part.

No comments:

Post a Comment