Thursday, September 05, 2013

love blossoms

short visit to Bandung yesterday. fortunately it's my month anniversary with my boyfriend. as an old usual tradition we go somewhere nice, movie watching, having delicate dinner, and exchange gifts. actually it's been a long time since the last time me and boyfie had a real celebration for our monthversary, and we feel so exhilarate when we finally had a chance to meet each other at that crucial date like we used to did several months before,

1. I made a Pop-Up Anniversary card, and he was thrilled. haha.
2. a cute brown box, hmm wonder what it contents?
its a pair union flag vintage watch for me and him! it's a darling~
3. a perky handcrafting bag. they are two actually, but I haven't took proper pictures for them, so here we go the teaser.
--
thanks for making my life blooms everyday.
Happy 21 month!

Gani Ghansa, I Love You.

-mecing- 

No comments:

Post a Comment