Saturday, November 05, 2011

happy Eid.;)

have a nice family morning on the day of Idul Adha. eventhough my main family (mom, dad, lil'brother) were not here but the warmness and love from the Cigadung's family, plus Eyang Yogya makes this day as lovely as other Eid Day. since my auntie and uncle doing pilgrimage to Makkah, me and my cousins really have to stay at Rumah ABCDE to accompany the kids nd Eyang, just to make sure they won't feel lonely at the Eid Day.

here's the family member from left to right:

Cetta-Eyang Kakung-Ditto-Eyang Putri-Wawa Yuyun-Imonika
Yulin-Eyya-Bi Iyok-Qisty

Photobucket
Photobucket

the most romantic old people's couple I've ever seen for real...
Eyang Kakung & Eyang Putri.

Photobucket

HAPPY EID MUBARAK EYERYONE! :)

Sincerely, Me.

Photobucket
undefined

No comments:

Post a Comment