Thursday, July 14, 2011

Stressed

I feel like I'm in a need of writing rite now. sighhhhhhhh, my final exam is just tomorrow and you know, there are still too many things that messed around my head. the exam thingy, the fashion stuffs, the FAIL dress that really have to be fixed immediately but I just can't let my body work on it. I don't know, there is soooooo little time and too much to do. I can't even mentioned the tasks based on it's priority because everything's just as important as others. you know, my dress is just went so wrong. hikssssssssss I have spent my whole night crying about this stuffs but I just have no idea how to make things right again. I have successfully made this dress at least 'ready-to-use' but I don't have any mood to add other ornaments because.... oh there's only few days left. I could never make it on time! call me a give up person. I do really care about my work, but once it gets wrong, it's not easy to call my mood back and fix things to be right again. I hate the imperfection. Gosh, I was so freaking upset this week, even I've been thinking about giving up and left the rest things just like that. but then I remember about my mom... my pa... their hardwork... I don't want them to be upset just like what I do, so I decided to continue this project 'apa-adanya'.

and then, I don't feel very well these days. I got flu *woot-woot*, and it's bad enough to make me felt less-concentrate about this 2 nasty things! fashion show and exams. damn, suddenly I started to hate fashion very much! aaaaaaaaaaa I feel stupid, feel so damn unstable. also, I miss the supporting words from people around me. they were busy with their own bussiness, so aaaah... I think I have to handle this by myself. let us see how long I'm going to clean these mess.

21:38 10/07/2011
Image and video hosting by   TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment