Tuesday, August 16, 2011

ARRRGGH

I made this post as soon as I got this disturbing talks about my saying from 2 guys behind my back. Seriously, I never take all these stuffs in mind, but the point is... that they dont know how to thank people! No mean to be a lecturer, I just wanna say something that may be better for them. It's all up to them if they want to take this as a lesson or not, but if they don't say such things like 'thanks', even they only take this as a joke. This is cannot be accepted. Moreover, I thought a GUY knows better how to handle hearts and stuffs, but all they've done is totally not showing the power of men. Yes, they're sooooo girls! I hate to say it but I really don't like to be treated like this. If they think that it's so okay to be grumbling all over again, that's alright. That's their choose. I've done things that is necessary to be told as a friend. So, ENJOY YOUR BORING LITTLE LIFE WITH GRUMBLING, folks!


2 comments:

  1. Sabar, sabar hehehe. Blognya keren loh :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. iya, eh masa? ;) blogmu juga keren banget loh. hehe, adik kelasku ya?

    ReplyDelete