Friday, March 26, 2010

Busy Things



Good news world, my headache has gone and now am happy like a baby. That's because they allow me to use the PC upstairs and catch up the internet. You know it's been a looooooooong time since I used computer for blogging. I usually did it only on my cellphone. So it's such a pleasure for me in this late night thu the connection goes slooooooooowly, but at least I could do what I need to do right away.



Well, I'm in Semarang by the way. Gonna spending 2 or 3 days with my family here. Actually I'm working on my preparation for Undip Test thingy on the next April 11th. Have a loooooot of things to do. It's so hard to leave Cirebon at the perfect time when my friends are planning some fun things to do after become so damn-depressed caused by the UN thing. And now we're free (for a while) because after that we still have the Practical Examination and also School Exam. Wish me also luck on those exams, guys ;;)



So they're planning to have some fun time at Kevin's. I'm not sure that this is 'class event' or just 'boys event' because the boy only discussed it between themselves. And I know that there are several times when they had a time together without asking the girls to come with. Okay, that's seriously boys stuff. Who cares? Right girls? (envy, lol)



And also my boyfriend already had his own plan. He will go to Curug Maja, Palutungan, Cipaniis, or whatever with Iman and his private teacher, Mas Bagja. I don't know what would they do in there, but it's gonna be fun. My boy asked me to come with but unfortunately this Undip thingy doesn't allow me to come with him :( or he asked me just because he know that I wouldn't come with him anyway? LOL. I miss him so bad damned right here.



Anyway there are a loooooot of movies I wanna watch lately. Especially on the Cinema like, I'm falling for Alice In Wonderland right now. Curious, thu my friends told me that the movie was not that 'great', but I'm still waiting for it. And then Hachiko, and How To Train Your Dragon. That could be amaaaaaazing. I still haven't watch Rumah Dara even Percy Jackson by the way. I know it's soooooooo last year, but as we know, Cirebon always late few months than others. But it's OK, at least I'd have a chance to watch them at the Cinema. Yipeeeeeeee....



So it's 11 at the night, and I'm sleepy -____- would have a lot of things to do tomorrow, so I'll write again later! See you. .



March 26th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment