Monday, March 29, 2010

Random Things Happened Today

Have'nt post anything since yesterday. Got no voucher on my cellphone. I miss blogging so much. .as much as I miss you (hehe)

So today is the first day of Practical Exam at school. I've got Indonesian and Biology today. Thanks God, Indonesian is much better than I thought before. I thought that there will be some kind of speech, in Indonesian Perfect Language, or maybe reading poetry, short story, or anything but Thanksss God.. It's not that hard. At first we just listen to a story by PUTU WIJAYA and OMG I LOVE IT! The story was good and the voice who read it make it so much better. Then, we go downstairs to 3IPA7 and make a group sorted by alphabets. My groups are Nurfikriyadi, Nurhayati, Okky, Me, and Rahma. We do discussed of an article and there would be some questions about it. I don't find much trouble with that.

But then Biology class. I was kind of nervous, you know? I'm not that good at Biology and the test could be so damn hard. But then I asked my friends to teach me a little subjects for the test. I only asking and listening.. But that's better than doing nothing all day long. And when my turn to enter the test starts, I feel like I don't do my best. I only done several subjects from all 10 subjects. I think I done it all, but I'm not sure all that I done is right. Hopefully I could get the good grade at Biology, or at least 'a fine' grade. Amin. .

After the test me, Dara, Puput, Grace, Sari, and Fany go to Grage to eat KFC. I feel so damn hungry caused by the goddamned test. We just walking around Grage and some of my girlfriends are shopping some new things. Ofcourse I don't do the same. . Have no money on my pocket, haha.

When it's time for go home, the rain falls hardly outside. It's impossible for us to go home like that so we keep walking around until 4pm. I was wondering, if the rain falls like that until night, I can't go home with my bf. Even that day I haven't talked much with him since 2 days ago. Eggggh, I'm ready to go home by public transportation, with some bad things messing on my mind. But OMG.. Finally.in the rain.he picked me up.in front of school.with his astrounout raincoat on his body.just look so awesome.hihi

So today's such a perfect day, to be ended with a perfect situation. Haha, hope tomorrow would be better ;)

March 29th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment