Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Movie Marathon and Everything

Quick post, only from my cellphone and on a super limited voucher. huff

So today's exam = hard. Even though today was not the exacts thing but overall kinda made me pretty tired. The TIK test was very complicated. I might do all of them only if I had much time than that. So little time too much to do, I can't make sure everything was under control, and looks just perfect, but at least I've do my best. Hope I'll get a great grade for this lesson. Please, for this lesson.. I'm fallin for you TIK.

Then English Class. The speaking session was not as scary as the first time. I've got yahh not too-hard topic, Women. So that I'm not that speechless like what I did several months ago with Miss Nung at the Speaking Class. But I do give up for the writing session. Ohmy, I don't even know what I really wrote about. Kinda weird and unrealistic story. I don't feel like writing just now so don't be surprised if the story I've made, has no connections to anything at all. I just feel like 'I must do the test, no matter how it goes' So, I-just-writing (lol)

I feel a little bit happy today. Okay. . I mean, a LOT! Finally I watched Rumah Dara and Percy Jackson. 2 movies at a time. Movie marathon yeaaaaa and I really enjoy it so damnmuch. Thankyou for my Aulia Yuda who has accompanying me and making this day as much like as in heaven. Hihihhi thankyou <333

Anyway I've been promised to myself, there are no playing around for tomorrow. Gotta work hard, hard, and harder for the Undip Test next two weeks! Hope everything goes well. . Wish me luck guys.


March 30th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment