Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm Not Good Enough at. .

Been in a good day today. Art practical test is such a mess for myself. We made a keychain from a bamboo and designed it with some colorful paints in every way we like. Okay, I can say that I'm not good in this. I'm a fool for playing paints. I'm failed at the first time and become so lazy to continued it. So finally I painted a 'moo' on my keychain. Yaah, not too bad for the Beginner and the Loser. Ha-ha even my boyfriend get laugh on it :( I'm genius.



And talkin about Arabic, Miss Khusnul please-I-don't-know-what-you-actually-talked-about. I just remembered the main materials of the test, personal identity, and I'm not ready enough (always maybe?) to answers all your unknown questions spoken in Arabic. It was not your fault Miss, it's surely mine. Been studied Arabic for 3 years but still don't have anything to prove. What a silly person I am. . :(



Tomorrow would be more scarier than now. The subjects are Physics and Religion. Oh wow I'm dying for Physics and get so nervous even from now. And the Religion thing, Oh my God, it has a lot of things to be remembered at and I don't even remember anything at all. Gotta get work hard tonight and tomorrow morning.. Yaaaaaay.



Anyway I've just got home from my Aulia Yudha's house. I'm doing my Physics LKS there, because as usual, I haven't done it yet. Haha. And OMG I feel so damn comfort in there. So homey and made me don't want to go home immediately. Haha, his family was quite good to me and his lil'sister. . OMG she's way too cute. It was so deep warm and happy there, just unlike my house. Quiet. I really should go there again soon!





PS: I don't like it if my boyfriend read my blog which is mostly talked about him, haha. It makes him feels like fly in the air if he read it, especially this one :) This is not good for him. Hagagagagaga.




Enough for today, WTYL! (write to you later) Have a good night everyone..

March 31th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment