Thursday, April 08, 2010

I'm 17 (now)

Hello world, how's life? Guess what, today is April 8th. First of all, I'd like to wishing my beloved cous a happy birthday! Here it goes..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY YULIN ARIESANTI!! Wish you all the best sis. .have a blast! Me love you xxx ;;)

I always heart April Month. Especially 8th and 9th. It's a very heartful days for my big fams :) Yulin's birthday and also my great Wawa, Jen Zaenal Asikin Hans.. Happy birthday too anyway :) and tomorrow, April 9th is my Day and also my sweet little cous Fathir Muhammad Ayyash. Even we have a near birth date but we haven't celebrate it together. Except me and Yul ofcrs. We often doing it since we're kid. Haha.

And OMG OMG OMG. This is probably the last post I wrote when I'm 17. Tomorrow I'll turning 18! Omg I'm way too excited with this thingy =)) I'm getting mature, and.. Old. Haha no matter what but I'm so excited for being 18. Never forget to Thanks the God who gives me a chance for being 18. Gives me a blast everyday, and always there when I need. I'm so grateful to You, God. Thankyou ;)

Next, what makes me excited enough for being 18? Mmm.. I wonder, there's nothing special than get your age increased and youre not that some kind of kid anymore. I'm pretty tired for being a kid ofcrs. I want to live my on life. Got my own decision, and everything. Not a guarantee for being 18 I'll get those things though. But at least it getting closer to the life I want to live on. Sssshh it's not April 9th yet btw.. As usual.. I'm talkin too much shit.

So I think I'll not get sleep tonight. Enjoying my 17th hours.. And welcoming the maturity of 18. Hahaha! Soooo excited. I'll write again soon bestos! Me heart you ;;)

>,<
April 8th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment