Friday, April 02, 2010

Blame it on PMS

Haven't posted anything since yesterday. A little review about PE yesterday: Physics and Religion, I done both good. Not so perfect, but just good. Hope I'll get a good grade at them, Amin.

Yesterday I spent almost 5 hours with my boy and do some good things with him. But I always felt that was not enough. Weirdo. Wanna spend more and more time with him. That's make me feel 'alive'. Erggh what you do to me boy? You just like my personal heroinne. I'm dying if there's no you around :(

By the way, Uci held her birthday bash at her house, all jokers are invited. I was so happy at first but then I felt TERRIBLY ANGRY with my boy. Grrrrh he made a mistake. Actually just a little and silly mistake, but because of PMS, I really mad at it. Poor you boy, I'm sorry. I was become a very sentimentil monster and being so over sensitive especially to Yudha. Poor him, I always mad at him, thu he didn't make anything wrong, but I just satisfied only if I blame everything on him. Selfish, immature, and stupid :(

All bad things have succeded for ruining my day, my morning day. But then in the afternoon, I go to Uci's crib (thu I've late for about 2 hours) and hanging with the girls. It's so fun, I can forget all the nasty things that happened in the morning. Sadly, my boy doesn't talk to me or even looking at me. Idk, does he mad or something but I'm feeling pretty guilty then. But Uci asked me, Okky, Rahma, Sekar, and Sari to go to Inul Vista. It's really fun, I do forget all the shits. I texted my boy and he asked for my apologize. Forgive him and the problem's clear. I go home with Sari anyway after singing some silly songs at Inul Vista.

But then I need to go to Patra Jasa for meeting my precious sport teacher, Mr. Nono. And I need my Yudha. With his kindness heart, his understanding feeling, he accompanying me this evening. To Patra Jasa, Dara's Crib, and Starnet. But fool me, I was mad at him (again) on the way.

All the shits that happened were caused by the PMS thing. Yeah, blame it on PMS. Damn you PMS! You've ruined my day! Haha just don't wanna realize my own fault, blame it on anyone else. I've got a very bad habits in a week every months :( gonna change this as soon as possible before my boy runaway and leaving me..eggggh

Happy PMS!

April 2nd
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment