Sunday, April 04, 2010

Whatta NICE weekend!

It's Sunday afternoon, and I'm doing nothing on my room, since Sunday morning. Gosh! Whatta boring weekend I've had.. I have no serious activity since last night and today I'm just lying on my bed, checking out my phones, and (sometimes) texting with my boy. He made my weekend even worse. Cause I miss him soooo damn bad and I'm sure that he didn't know it.

I feel so unstable this week. This PMS thing make me sensitive a lot, sometimes feels so loved, but then mad and crying.. And also become more selfish than usual. This unrealistic condition sometimes make me lazy for doing anything. I don't wanna be ignored by anyone. Need their attention even more. My mood changes every minute and get mad easily if someone's broke my mood. Hope this situation ended soon. I'm pretty tired!

I have read Gogirl! April 2010 anyway. It's a Geek Issue! How come?! I'm trully a geek for sure. There are no doubt and I'm proud of it. Being a geek is so cool anyway. Though nowadays I don't show my geekyness side out.

So, not in mood for anything. I don't even take a bath yet. Tooooo lazy to moooove. Like we usually called it 'Mager' (males gerak). I think I'll stay here until night. Tomorrow is School Exam btw, wish me luck folks.

That's it, have a good Sundae everyone, just unlike mine ;p

April 4th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment