Sunday, April 25, 2010

What Makes Me Happy Today

Hi, it's me again. Geez I've blogged twice today. Yehaaa there's something I wanna tell you.

Been in an almost-good day today. I went to school at 3pm with Rahma.

Idk, I feel like dress up just now. So I wore the never-used jeans blazer and a converse sneakers. I feel a little bit nervous of wearing this things because I never dressed like this before.

Surprisingly when I walked with my best Iman to the class, all boys at there are shouting and yelling like crazy. They were surprised of my new look. My boyish look. Haha they say that it would never be me.. Totally different, out of my comfort zone, and they absolutely say that I'm totally cool. Geez haha I love that!

I have a man-side on my life. I mean, I love to chat with the boys. I have so many boyfriends, even I have many girlfriends though. It's kinda interesting of talking with the boys, arguing them for something, laughed on their silly jokes, laughing on themselves, find anything funny to be discussed with.. And also, I feel like the prettiest girl ever when I'm talking to my boys. Hihi, that's incredible.

I should wore that boys stuff more often. I'm not pretty though, but at least they realized that I'm so cool B) *complimenting herself*

It is a lovely day. Yeah, I always said so though the fact is the day is not as lovely as I expected haha, at least I've try..

It's 10 in the night buddy, and tomorrow is the Graduation-Day. Gotta wake up early and let my sista Antika Marilis Dezetha, making an experiment on my face and hair! Goodnight everyone.. Don't forget to pray for tomorrow.. Amin.

Goodnight!
April 25th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment