Saturday, April 24, 2010

Life goes on

Helo, long time no see. How's your life, peeps?

I'm no longer updated this blog daily, because oh so many things happen these days. I can't mention it all one by one. But the most fabulous thing that I got this week: an announcement from Undip. It said that I've pass the first test: Academical Test. I feel like wanna cry and shout out loud because it's just unbelievable. I know I haven't be the pure Undip student yet, but I'm still excited. Alhamdulillah.. There are still Psikotest and Interview on the next May 1&2. I hope everything's will come to the best. Aaaah.. I always wanted Undip for (almost) my whole life. I always wanted to live in Semarang. Make it easier for me, Ya Allah.. Amin.

Next, today is April 25th and tomorrow is the Graduation Day! Omg, I'm so nervous.. About the graduation thing, about the envelope, about the person that I asked to attend this day, about the clothes..and everything.. Especially the clothes ofcourse. I'm scared of wearing kebaya! God.. I'm too skinny! Whatever I do I'll never get the perfect weight more than 45kgs. Am I sick or what, but I'm so scared of wearing that beautiful outfit which must be super fit on our body. But me? It don't even fit at all. I look like a clown.. Or Ondel-Ondel.. Or whatever. It's just not good on me :(

But actually I love Kebaya so much. All Indonesian girls look superb pretty while wearing this. Including me? Haha.. It shows Indonesian real beauty, and its personal character. Dazed and awesome! Really likely!

Btw, been in an awkward night last Saturday night. Hahaha, I just wondering why I did that? Silly.

So that's all for now. Need to go to school, to attend the preparation for tomorrow Graduation-Day. Wish me luck people, Bismillah..


April 25th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment