Monday, May 03, 2010

Hello May

hello peeps, how's life?
It's May already and oh... I missed my last post of April! I've been waited for it but now I missed it.. hiks :'(


I'm so busy lately. I haven't told you a report of the Graduation Day! OMG, I'm so fkn lazy... forgive my laziness peeps, please..


I didn't bring any camera at that moment. silly me, I left the camdig over my house and I can't take any memorable moment which only happens once in my life. I just take a picture using my friends' camera. Stupid huh?


Do you want to know how I look at that day? You don't? Hahaha. Ah please, let me tell you....... xixi.


I wore a Gold Kebaya, I mean it's not Kebaya made from gold, but just it's color. And also the skirt and the shoes. I borrow my cousin's shoes because it's color is perfectly match with my all look.


I didn't do anything with my hair. Just simple, let it flows as the wind's blows. and OMG, when I arrived at school, I was like the most 'ngga niat' student that attend the Graduuation Day. hahaha! So simple...


need to go now, write to you later peeps! xoxx



May 3rd
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment