Thursday, January 09, 2014

another year, another soul

it's silly how I'm not write the 'happy new year' thing like mainstream does at the first page. but as long as we still live in January we are still in flavor of the first chapter of our the new book right?

so,

well, thank you Miss Monroe.

new year, new chapter, new blablabla.. the euphoria of New Year's Eve actually never affect me much. I mean, I always stay up until the countdown, and the fireworks, and the spaghetti and soda.. I don't hate crowds but I'm not so into hanging out late at the crowded place when all you can see is just people traffic jam instead of fireworks itself. of course I have had my New Year's Eve celebration few years ago with my boyfriend (just when we got a chance to do that) and it is nice to see your beloved sitting next to you when the big moment of year countdown had done. but the point is: no matter where the place is, no matter food you eat, it's the person you choose to spend the moment with.

and this year Alhamdulillah I got a chance to spend it with my beloved family. our four members of the family, plus Bintang and Yogi, which are my brother's best friends, join us to celebrate the night with (like I said before) spaghetti and coca cola. it feels so good, seeing fireworks explosion over the rooftop of the house. another year, God.. all Your blessings..


so what's your 2014's resolution?
me? I never actually had one. because for me everyday is a new day, new chapter, new life, new beginning, new mission. so I think it would be great if we start making a resolution everyday instead of only in the beginning of the year.

but I found this image somewhere on the internet and I think it fits on my resolution somehow.

 

ready to rock this brand new chapter, people?
Happy New Year!

♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment