Wednesday, January 22, 2014

beautiful Sweden

I've been googled so much these days and I found an interesting offer to get an exchange to Sweden on the next June 2014. I have learned the requirements and think about applying the application as soon as I can collect the documents. I know my chance to be accepted for this scholarship is only about 0,1 % of 100% possibilities because I admit that I really have lack of experience. but like old wise people always said, "there will always chance of everything", so I'm gonna do what I HAVE to do, and just pray for the best. if it's not the time, then there will be next time. :)

but that opportunity made my curiosity level increased to get to know more about Sweden (Swedia in Indonesian). so I googled it and I found out that Sweden houses had the architecture that I always want to be applied in my future house.

 



pic from here
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment