Sunday, January 12, 2014

pinkish wedding

okay, all photos on this post were taken for about 3 months ago at my cousin's wedding day. I know this is terribly late, but I'm planning to empty my phone memory. so I have to evacuate these photos on the internet just in case in the future I need to get them back..

caution: this post contains so many selfie-photos. you may get bored or you may fall in love with me after seeing too much portraits of mine.
just don't hate me :P

 
first selfie picture. after get dress and self-makeup at Imon-Edho's wedding.
me with the bride!
happy wedding day
with Imon's young sister, the pretty gurrrll Mariska.
with Sabrina and Mariska
the single, the mingle
*uhuk*
the lovely (old) sissyyyyy Iyulin
fun photobooth at Imon-Edho The Wedding
some people said that me and Mba Bunga were alike.
what do you think? :D
(of course I'm so happy to be compared with the hittest Gogirl! Magazine's editor)
the girls from Bani Hasan Ali 3rd generation, full team! (minus the bride)
family photos. not a very complete team of Bani Hasan Ali though.
self picture from Yusep-Nita The Wedding :)) (another cousin of mine)
another selfie without sukaesih
 
my lovely big family. :)

actually there are still many photos that I'll upload them soon. now I gotta go!
see you around.
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment