Thursday, January 09, 2014

This Is What Friendship Means: According to Qisthie Cinintya

I'm a very bad, baaaaaaaaaaad friend. since my friends are used to be kind and caring all the time, I started being ignorant and don't care single thing that happen to them. I'm not kind of multitasking person that can pay attention to several things at one time, but this is definitely not an excuse for my ignorant behavior.

I feel bad when some things (bad/good) happen to my closest one and I don't even know anything about it until it's too late. suddenly I remember one famous quote from The Sims (game),

"Friendship are like plants. If you don't care for them, they whither and die."

that's exactly what happened to my friendship-life. I (used to) have a lot of friends. I love making new friends, if I had feel close at heart with someone or group of fellas I will dooooo anything to stay close to them. I will hanging out, spend most of my time, talking a lot, laughing as it, but my weakness is (and I admit it with great regret) I found it hard to keep my friends around. I have this temper, if I can call it "passivity" with things which is none of my business. even though it's concern to my best friend's.

I know what do you think,
I'm rude,

am I?

actually I don't. I care so much with people business, (when I mean so much, it means my curiosity is overload) but it's just not my habit to show people how I really feel (introvert particularity). I found it silly to me if I tell them that I missed them and looking forward to what they're doing or into. so I'd prefer to be calm and be good, watching them in silence.

I feel very uncomfortable to hug my best friends because I know that I would feel the same thing if somebody try to hug me. yes, I'm not a "hug me please beb I miss you *hug and kiss emoticon*" kind of girl. there are two person that I allow them to give me a hug: my bestfriend Ellen from highschool and my mom. oh you can count it three if my boyfriend does count too :p hehe. simply because I feel them close at heart and I can trust them that they won't bite :D *just kidding*

so friendship in my opinion, is not all about sending cute messages with overmuch emoticons, talking about sweet things, chit-chats, gossips all the time. it's all about caring, understanding, appreciate our achievement, and knowing each other's witting eventhough we don't talk much.

because quality is way MORE better than quantity.



so, hello friends. how are you?
:)



pic from here
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment