Sunday, June 13, 2010

Adorable Young Brother



Hello pals.. How's your weekend? Is it nice? Well, mine is not that special though, but I enjoyed the time lying on my bed, continuing reading Freefall (and I HAVE finished it now! Yayyy! Finally!), watching television, reading magazines, playing my dearest PlayStation 2.. Yah. That's what I called 'a life'. Since yesterday I have nothing necessary to do, relaxing is my great plan.


But.. Wait. Yesterday is Sunday, right? And today is Monday. Tomorrow is Tuesday, and the next day is Wednesday! June 16th! What does it mean? It means.. SNMPTN is on it way out. It's just 2 days left and I'm oh so NOT ready yet! I mean.. I have studied routine and daily everyday. Though it's just for 3-4 hours a day, at least I have study what usually given on the test. Nonetheless it was so not enough! Blah.. My math is so bad. Until now, I never understand why math did exist in this life? People are not going to count on everything on their lifetime, right? I'm trully so into design and language thing. And computer too.. If there's no math at all.


Anyway, got a good news from my lil'brother Lazuardi today. Guess what, he passed the UASBN and got the highest score at his school! Super wowww. And the most amazing thing is.. He got a 10 on math. Very ironic. It looks like accounting thingy from my mom, come to him. And me just got the Social International Relation from my father. Well, that explained everything. But wait.. I ever be the smart kid too when I was on Elementary School. And also I'm still good too until now. *complimenting myself.

What I don't understand from my brother is.. He never studied at all! The day before the UASBN thingy, he still lying in front of his PlayStation and playing 'til nobody can stop it. Maybe he learn things too fast. He doesn't like messing around with his school friends. He'd prefer play with me. PlayStation or gameonline on PC. Or maybe just read over and over again our book collections. And he also read the Freefall, hahahaha. Playing with our cat, Kevin, is his favorite thing lately.


Well, that is quite good. It's better not to let him played unusual activities outside. If his friends want to ask him out, my brother just refuse it and let them just playing playstation in our house. Seems like he's gonna be an adorable young man later huh? Hahaha. If it comes so, I'll be so proud of being his lovely sister. Xixixi..


my adorable young brother ;)


Anyway, it's better for me to take a bath and continue studying. Since I want to live in Bandung so much, this SNMPTN thingy is quite not into my mind lately. Okay, have a nice day everyone. Have a great Monday!


Xoxx
June, 14th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment