Friday, June 11, 2010

Heartbreak

Hello, good morning everyone. Currently in a good mood for writing, but somehow just can't decided what would I wrote about.


My head is full with oh so many things. It's June 12th, and two days ago I've just celebrated my last anniversary day with Yudha at June 10th. You know, it's real hard to make a relationship with someone but you know it will ended very mery soon. It's like 2 weeks left before it's all over. Good news is lately I have been controlled myself not to think about him too much and face this thing like it was nothing. And it works, pals. I'm not feel the pain so much like the first time, though I know that it hurts me too sometimes. But at least I HAVE successed for being real and tough girl. Because I know, if we ended this love relationshit in a right way, the other best way will show up next in our future. We only have to be patient, and let God do the rest thing. I do love Yudha. Can't deny it. I know he does too. Until now, he still always saying that sweet words for me. But the real fact is, it's so hard for us to get together. There are so many differences between us. Maybe we belong to each other, and making a very good friendship thingy like we did before. I'm not saying that this relationship goes wrong. I'm happy with my life with him yesterday, and also him. But now, I don't feel things are the same anymore. Each of us has been changed A LOT. Maybe it's because the college thing that waiting in front of us. And we are not ready to face that with keeping this unwell relationship. This is our decision. No one to be blamed of and we really can accept this in a good way. It's better for us for being bestfriends. In the friendship thingy there is no 'split' right? No need to call the 'ex friends' or 'no longer bestfriends'. Friendship belongs to anyone and I think it's surely the best way of choose for us. Hope we all got it right.. Amin.


Actually, personally I think distance is not something necessary that blocked the couples way on their relationship. There are so many people out there which is do the LDR thing with unserious problems. For my beloved couple friends, do not give up for this situation. Don't let something get in your way stopped everything. Love is a very special thing. We must keep it right or everything will be broken very soon. Patient and trust is the key. Keep trust your guy/girl and be patient if there's something that goes out of plan. Well, this just what I learn for the past haha. Just saying, no need to take this seriously if you don't want to.


Anyway I won't looking for the other man nowadays. I believe in God that someday He will give me a very nice guy who will be my guy for the rest of my life. I mean, I do like some guys around too. There's one guy that I adore so much! Hahaha. He must be laughing like crazy if he read this. I have been told him my feeling. He just laugh and say that it's not strange because there are so manya people adoring him. Just like I did. Haha. But its no way for me to liking him more than this before it's all over. But if it's already done, I think I might be like him. Hahahahaha.


Okay, this is just a heart-beat post. I just wanna share what messing on my mind lately. Ah ya, maybe I will not write daily like usual, because SNMPTN is getting closer and closer (on June 16th and 17th) so I must prepare for this test seriously. Please pray for my luckiness people. I do need it so much.


And oh! Have I told you that I will do the MONBUKAGAKUSHO Scholarships from the Japanese Governments on the next Jully? I always want to study abroad. Anywhere. I'd prefer USA and Europe Countries though but I think Japan is so okay, for the beginning. Hope later I could go to France for continuing my design study there. Amin.. Okay, too much dreaming. Reality check! Haha.


The MONBUKAGAKUSHO test is only Math and English because I choose a program for Diploma 2 (3 years, 1 year is for learning for Japanese culture and language). You know, it's kinda difficult and I'm really need friends to help me out. The one who good at Math (I think I know who) and the one who's very good at English (wondering I know too.. Haha). After SNMPTN and ITB test (at June 27th) I will started to study for this seriously.



Ok, that's all what I need to say in this early morning (its 6.04am). Gotta go now, preparing for today's activities. Catchya later peeps, thankyou for reading! Have a nice day! :)




June, 12nd
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment