Saturday, June 05, 2010

Everything's Just Wonderful

Hello pals! It's me! Well, currently in a very good mood tonight. Xixi, I'm crazy about this wedding thingy on my cous' crib. There are a LOT of people in here. It's fine because the wedding is tomorrow and I'm way too excited with this! Totally.. The wedding would be zuper awesome, and the bride would be zuper beautiful, and also the groom. And also the 'pager ayu' hahaha. There's an issue that we would wear hijab for tomorrow. Yah, I've just hear it and I think it's so okay, because I don't wanna let anyone ruined my ugly sigly hair! Na-ah.


Anyway, been in a terribly good day today. Went to school to met Astri. Thankyou sweetie for buying my new product. Thanks for appreciate it that much. Thats a very kind of you.. And oh I went to met Adit and Agung too. We never hang out lately, and I wanted Clash of the Titans so bad! They're just too kind for going with me to watch the movie. And the film is so COOL! Totally. I'll talked about this later then. After that, we went to H.Moel Seafood for having a (late) lunch at about 2pm. Agung pay all of the foods. Thankiess buddy! :D I felt so.. Full.


There's something about today that really makes me want to smile all day long! Omg.. This is too good. I never felt this way before. Can't tell you anyway.. But.. Believe me, this is so good :))


well, I have no much time for talk.. I mean.. Write. The wedding is just tomorrow, and I have to go to bed earlier, so that I could woke up early tomorrow. (it's 12am though). Better get some sleep now. Everything's soooo well. Alhamdulillah. I Love You, Dear God. Thanks for giving me such a bliss today. See you tomorrow!



xoxx
June, 5th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment