Friday, June 18, 2010

Random

Hello world.. Finally I'm back in town after doing SNMPTN last 3 days. Well, I'm not going to talk about SNMPTN because it's all over and I'm not really sure with the result. I always hope for a good one, whatever the result is..


Anyway, I want to talk about my cat. I think he's ill. He's so not as attractive as usual and his fur getting darker and ugly. I don't know why, maybe he ate the wrong treat. Or maybe he's getting older? But I really sure that Kevin is in an unwell condition. Me and my family get to be a little worry about him. Especially my little brother. Maybe we should take him to doctor to check up his health.


Well, I rarely write on blog lately. I feel so less inspiration these days. Lazy to think, lazy for work....... Everything. However, the college thingy will come less than 3 months and also the Japanese Scholarships test is just a month left. But I haven't prepared for it so much. Feel so lazy to walk outside, to face people, eventhough I missed my bestfriends so much. My Genka, my Jokers, and everyone. Sigh. Lazy lazy lazy lazy laaaaaaaazy!!


It's Saturday afternoon, and I'm still doing nothing in my room. Sometimes reading my favorite childhood books, and watching some dvds. Yah, currently I'm so into Alice in Wonderland so much. Why oh why, I just love the pictures.. The adventureland.. The creatures.. The gowns.. The Red Queen and like someone says '2 gendut cebol kembar'. Hahaha. The world at Alice's world is just wonderful. That's why it calls Wonderland. Well.. What I do wrote about then?


This is so random. Since this long and boring holiday pissed me off, everyday is just like Sunday. Totally flattty! Ah! I really want to started my college life very mery soon. Please give me much business thru this rendezvous lazy days..



So random. Goodbye now.


June, 19th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment