Wednesday, June 09, 2010

It's So Nothing

hello.. finally my internet modem is baaaaaack, and I'm ready for another project on this lovely goddamned blog. I'm planning to have a new blog, specialized for my shopping thing. I wondering for making a new online shop for my stuffs. okay, I'm failed to sell it on my own and I hope internet would do it better. at least I have sell some of them this week, and I'm still hoping for more succesful bussiness in my college later.


errrrgh... I don't know but noon really not my time for blogging. I feel so less inspiration and maybe downloading or watching movies are much better that write right now. I'm craving for movieeeees... yes, movie is a part of my soul and I love watching anything of it.


just wanna say hi, after hibernated. talk to you later!


June, 10th
♥QC
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment