Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Congratulations

Good afternoon fellas.. I'm back in town! How's your days guys? Hope you have the good one. Just like me!


Hihi first of all, have you realized that the weather goes totally well lately. It's cloudy but not raining. The sun shines as bright as usual but not as hot as hell like always. Suddenly I'm falling for Cirebon xixi.


Anyway I wanna say, Congratulations for my beloved sister Antika Marilis Dezetha and her lovely husband Zean Wirahadiningrat a.k.a Zean Maggot!! The wedding is on Sunday and it was super awesome! Love it so much. Watching these people married, makes me feel wanna get married very soon! Huahahahaha. I'll be the Queen of the day! That will be so cool.. yeahh *wink wink.


I have a bad, bad, bad thinks on my mind. I know this isn't right. I feel like an evil while think about it. Shit. I must control myself, but my ego really wanted it soooo much! What is it? Trust me, you don't really wanna know it jahaha.


Writing on my cellphone right now. I know this post is totally random. Need to go now, goodbye! Thanks for reading :)


June, 8th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment