Thursday, June 03, 2010

Recent Activities and... TinkerBell!

hi there.. just quick post. been in a fascinating yet unpredictable night last night. well, everything's goes well these days Alhamdulillah. thanks for giving me such a wonderful things lately, Ya Allah.


anyway, I'm heading Cirebon again right now. would be the bridesmaid (pembantu pengantin.lol) for my sissy's wedding at Sunday. well, it's going close and closer. I wondering, how does she feel about this thingy. her greatest day would come less than a week! wowww... I love wedding. I love the bride and groom. I love the gown, or even kebaya. and I love the foods! hihihi.


I would like to wear kebaya for the second time, next Sunday. I mean, the second time after being the real me. I often wore those amazing gowns and clothes when I was a kid. well, I will tell you later about my childhood. it's just... awesome! haha. btw, all of my friends and boy that I told about wearing kebaya, they reactions is just like... 'wow, it's no way!' 'LOL' 'be patient kis..' and 'I totally need to see it!' isn't it that strange? well, I'm a girl, and so what if sometimes I wore the beautiful outfits like that? haha. I know it's defenitely not fit on me. I'm an effortless one.


recently watch this very cute movie btw:

Tinkerbell and The Lost Treasure



just like all Disney Fairies movies, this film is full of fantasy, dreams, and imaginary world. it's so... fairytale. so beautiful. I always love fairies, princesses, and anything cute because I'm trully a daydreamer. and watching those beautiful things make me fees like it's real. aaaah... I wanna live in such a fairyland like that. ooooh maybe in Alice's wonderland. that just good! and pretty, and beautiful, and amazing. ssssssssshhh, I'm dreaming again...


anyway this is the second Tinkerbell movies that I saw. the first one is, Tinkerbell The Beginning, then this Lost Treasure. not as good as the first one I guess. but that's okay. even more, the young Tinkerbell had found her best-boy-friend ever who always on her side. its Terence. and you know what, Terence's voices is dubbed by the cute guy Jesse McCartney. how cool is that? hahaha.


Tinkerbell and Terence

The Fairy Hollow girls. cuuuuute =3



that just wonderful. it released on 2009 already, but I just have time to watched it now. do you like fairies too peeps? if you said so... this movie is a must see one! haha. enjoy your holiday....


my current plan is... watching Clash of the Titans! wowww... it must be cool. can't wait to see it. dear boy, get well soon please. and... hurry. hehehe.


that's it, bye for now. thankyou for reading. write to you later ;;)))




May 3rd
♥QC
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment