Tuesday, June 01, 2010

The Awesomeness of June the 1st

Hello world. . Sorry for NOT made any post yesterday. I've been in a very busy day. Went to school, met my beloved Jokers, and selling the necklaces things to Rizka. Wow.. It's just amazing. I never wondered that my own product would be sold that fast. She brought 3 pieces, and that is about 45000 rupiah. Thankyou so much dear Rizka! Hope you'll be a very good doctor soon :) and also me, would be your doctor suit designer! Hahaha. Is that possible?


Anyway, I wasn't saw my boy yesterday. He was ill, you know. He got cough and flu, so he can't went to school yesterday. Eventhough there's no him, I'm not that lonely because my buddies are in there! Rizka, Okky, Rahmawati, Suciana, Aghista, Syaoqi, Gian, Kevin, Hudi, Mizan, and Fajar. And also my Kiky, Gina, Ellen, and Riri (since I can't found Fio anywhere). This is life. And I'm way too happy yesterday. . With no reason. Strange isn't it? Huahahaha.


We signed the 3 fingers sign at TU, and well.. The headmaster of the school has been changed. No longer Pak Eman, but the new one. He made a rule not to send the students home earlier every 1st day of month, just like Pak Eman usually did. Well.. Poor them then. And the new headmaster's sign is.. so.. weird. Well it much looks like a grass than a handsign. Hahaha, I'm sorry.


After finished the signing thing, some of us (me, Rizka, Syaoqi, Fajar, and Kevin) went to Starnet to see Mas Ame, the photographer that handle us at the yearbook photoshoot several months ago. There is something wrong with the file. It's corrupt, or broken, or cannot be opened, or anything. Kevin said that he wanted to buy a dvd raw first to save the file, but I said that maybe it's available in Starnet too. So we go there with no motorcycle. But.. Well, there's no dvd at all. Everyone blame it on me, and I just felt so sorry to Kevin. Because he must go back and find the dvd thingy somewhere. I know that was my fault, so sorry..


Kevin went out, and we waited inside. Mas Ame borrowed Kevin's guitar and playing some good songs. Me and Rizka are enjoying that much while waiting. Well.. Not bad at all hahaha.


After Kevin arrived, we asked Mas Atmar to burn it on dvd. We are waiting.. and wait.. and wait.. and talking so much random things, disturbing some JHS girls when they come to GET, and anything. But after waited for so long, tadaaaaaa the dvd can't be burned. Ssssiggh.. It just can be copied on flashdisk. Well, that's okay, better than nothing, right? We back to school then.


Suddenly me and Rizka felt hungry. That's 2pm already and we haven't ate anything at all. So we decided to have a late lunch. But there is no food left at the school canteen! Hell what.. Finally we went to KFC and having lunch there. Met some school friends anyway. After finished eating, Rizka went for doing her course and I went home. Oh before that, I went to Intan to bought some cool things. I spent 30000 rupiah for the whole little things :( ooh it's way too much!


Yesterday was quite fun, though I'm pretty tired back then. The night before, I slept only for 3 hours caused by the project thingy that I made. And ooooh.. My internet modem is broken! And it feels like hell! I can't browse, I can't blog.. I posted this only from my cellphone. Ohhh please, bring my internet modem back :'( my internet, my world, my life. Okay, that's sound autistic. Of course I'm not that internet whore peeps.. I just love my blog so much. This is my life. I'm a very easy-to-forget person and with this page, I can remember everything and make it immortal! Haha that's weird.


Okay, its 8 in the morning and I'm still sleepy =_____= since there is no meaningful planning for today, I think I'll going back to sleep right now.


So that's it people, enjoy your Wednesday! It's June anyway! Have you made a June to-do-list? Nope? Well.. Try some! Absolutely fun!
I'll catch you later peeps, thankyou for reading :)




June 2nd
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment