Sunday, May 30, 2010

Movie Time!

heyyoooo it's me again... and again... and again. hahaha maybe I'm addicted to blog these days. yep, holiday syndrome. have nothing to do, and blogging always make up my mood. really! do you have one guys? try it! you won't regret. haha


having another lazy day today. I've spent this day by watching some dvds. here it goes:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hachiko, a Dog's Story

it was the most beautiful dog movies I ever seen! I never loved dog movies. you know, it's kinda weird to see those dogs are talking and barking and have a real connection with people. not even Air Bud or Beverly Hills Cihuahua. I never understand why... but after watching this one, I wanna say that I LOVE MY PET SO MUCH! this movie told us about love, loyalty, happiness, and reality. if I were Hachiko, I think I would never do the same thing. why don't we just move along, and go with new owner, than waiting for someone we loved that would never come back. that was the real loyalty is. I am loyal, and I think I will wait, for 2 until 9 years for someone we loved, just like Hachi did.


I know this is an old movie, but I just have time to watch it now. I know from Suciana that this is kinda a really saaaaaaaad movie, but when I know that it tells about a dog, I'm not too excited anymore. but then I was wrong. this is a really good movie :D worth to watch. but still... I 'd prefer Cats than Dogs. ha ha ha.


and I also watch this one:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kick Ass

Kick Ass. a superhero comedy movie. well, the story isn't that great, but it's so entertaining. I can't stop laughed during the movie. the story tells about a superhero that cannot be a hero. he got nothing but just the costume. but Kick Ass is not the only superhero at that time. there are still Big Daddy and her daughter Hit Girl, and also friend-enemy of Kick Ass, Red Mist. and you know what, the little Hit Girl is way too cuuuute :3 and she is totally cool while playing with the guns and knife. Hit Girl, or Mindy is an 11 years old kid with a 25 years old man superpower. absolutely awesoooomeness!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
she really has a very very cute face! ooooh... envy her :(


but I don't like the superheroes' costumes. it's silly and so uncool. and I hate the music background of the movie. it's way too... pop. or too rock. or too funny. and sometimes it's don't match at all with the whole scene. but as a teenage comedy, I recommended this one for cheering you up while stuck with your problem. enjoy it peeps :)


and the last one:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Avatar

a very huge movie of course. with large budget and amazing special effects, this one is totally recommended. maybe you all have watched this, and also me. I watched this at the Cinema about several months ago. I just accompany my lil'brother watching this masterpiece. 3 hours felt nothing when you enjoyed the whole story, the whole actions, the whole effects... this is so WOW!!!


I spent my 7hours for watching this good movies and I enjoyed it so much. especially because I watched it with my brother. well... we rarely have some kind of time like this. maybe tomorrow I will spend my day for playing PlayStation 2 with him. family time!! Tekken time! hahah.. my favorite wrestling game ever =))


anyway, I don't want to talk about the shit anymore. I have to keep my mouth shut if I don't wanna get any trouble of it. keep it kis! save it for yourself.


it's 10.26pm... I've got dizzy, caused by late-night sleep everynight. better hit the bed earlier tonight. see ya peeps! I'll catch you later tomorrow. bye..


May 30th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment