Friday, March 04, 2011

JavaJazz Festival 2011


You know I feel really really bad this week when I suddenly realized that I'm going to missed this marvelous big event, JavaJazz Festival 2011 :( I know I'm not really into jazz music and there are so little jazz musicians that I know. The point is not I'm going to this hippest jazz event in 2011 or seeing so many great musicians, artists, famous people attend the days where I could take many many pictures and the blablablah things. Not that shitty things, but it's all about my big bro. My older (cousin) brother. He is a super duper awesome saxophonist in Jakarta, err Indonesia! He and his band 'SPERO' got a chance to perform at this year's JJF on Saturday, March 5. He's a professional though, but this time actually he'll be performing on Kementrian Pariwisata Stage 1 at about 5pm with his band. Believe me he's a very talented musician, a great saxophonist, and absolutely an ahmaaaaazing family member! We're so proud of having you in the family, brother. The only thing that I regret is missed a chance of watching your outstanding performance in front of those people in such a very delightful event like JavaJazz. I'm so proud of you, brooooo...... Wish you have a great show tonite! Oh, I know you will! :D



March 5th

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment