Tuesday, March 08, 2011

life update

Hello people.. I don't know why but I turned out to be an obnoxious zombie lately. I could never sleep before 2 in the morning, and moreover this 3 days I even couldn't sleep at all until 5! Life goes very unhealthy. I'm awake in the night and sleeping all day long. All the things that I do is just sleep, eat, bath, pray, TV, tweet, internet, more eat, more sleep, and more tweet... Very unhealthy! Even my parents have no idea how to make me more productive in here. I feel... Spiritless? Nope. Actually I really enjoyed my days in here. With loving parents, granny, and sweet bro. Maybe I just way too lazy and depressed because of the grade and blablablah thing in my college. I wanna spent my days here with no one disturb or remind me of the ASSignments, exams, house problems, and everything. I could sleep and yawn and eat and tweet as long as I want and still be 'forgiven'. Yaaayy this is heaven! I don't wanna go back to my college life too soon, but my new semester starts in less than 2 weeks. In fact I am bored, got nothing to do and (awkwardly) miss doing something busy out there. But I still miss home. The lazyness... the foods... But I also miss my friends to death! But.......... Ok, skip this. I'm going back to Bdg this Sunday, and (hopefully) doing Dufan on Tuesday! Haaaaah life is merely good. I can't stop thanking God for the bliss. Okay, gotta do another sleep now. Ttyl! :D



12:59am Wed Mar-9-2011

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment