Friday, March 04, 2011

Picture Perfect Memories

Now lemme share you some pics from my last trip in Kuningan :))
PS: Ajeng is a very good photographer, that's why you rarely seen photos of her in our albums ;p

with Lisna and Arief in a place called 'Bayuning'.

you must be familiar with this place. it's usually known as Gedung Perundingan Linggarjati. you must be have read about it in the history book or somewhere right? :D

the monumen
the museum
when there is NO tripod..........
it's a yard with plenty of fresh green grass called Telletubbies Park!
now I wonder, who's the Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Lala, and Poo ;p

finallyyyyy... a picture of her!
thanks to Rickey for taking a photo uf us together :))
thanks to her! you are my very mery best friend. love ya! ♥
Ajeng Merrydiane Putri

a little sweet memoirs of days in this lovely Horse Town
aaaaaaaaaaand I've bought this kid for my own after the vacation! xixi
never thought it would be this far before :)


Life is never better, God must be love me so much! Thank You, Allah. Alhamdulillah :)

click on the images to enlarge :)

In this post:

Ajeng Merrydiane Putri
Arief Muhibatul Ihsan
Mirantini Aprilisna
Rickey Ferdiansyah


thankyou for being there for me in the last 5 days :))

actually there are still so many pictures from many different places, but my friend were merely busy so they cannot upload it to the internet these days. so I'll post it here soon as my friend done uploaded it. thanks for reading guys! :D


March 5th

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment