Wednesday, March 02, 2011

now am no longer listed as.....

now I'm officially-----------

by this dude.......................................

Arief Muhibatul Ihsan . 19 y.o guy from Indonesia
He's weird, obnoxious, crazy, and sometimes an idiot, but mentally hilarious!
he talked a lot, laughed a lot, did so much messy things...
a total weirdo, and everyone's bestfriend
maybe I've known him for just about a couple months, but I'm sure he's some kind of good guy who could cheers up my days, back-up plan of mine, and my personal laugh therapy, haha!
maybe it's merely too soon to say this, but I love you just the way you are, Arief, hope there will be no regret for making this decision to be yours.
now lets see how long this relationship last, hehe.




March 3rd

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment