Thursday, August 26, 2010

College Life

hello, there. how's life going? forgive me for being such a bad blogger. I rarely posted stuffs here and this Confession page become so dead. I miss blogging very berry much!

so, I'll try to write something here. not so much for now, because it's already night and I have a morning class tomorrow.

now I really understand, why Allah given me a way to STTT. oh I love this campus so damn much! my first class has started on this monday, and it was a Basic Physics. the Lecturer is very nice, and also the other subjects, like Manufacture class. eventhough some of the subjects haven't worked well, but over all it's all nice.

aaaaaaaaand. .fellas. finally I met Iputh, Mayang, Ajeng, Mira, Wulan, Mbos, Gilang, Iweng, Fajri, and Agung for real! wooohooo they are very nice and welcome. and I met Fajri and Iweng's high school friend, his name is Rahmat. and guess what? he's a magician! wow! not only for jokes, but he really has a good skill and talents in that. it's way too adorable. and also, he has a pretty cute face and sweet. tee-hee. maybe I'll signed to join his fans club. hahahahaha! only jokes.

I haven't known the senior so well, because Ospek hasn't been held. I hope they all fine, open-minded and not so seniority. Ospek seems a little bit scary, but Jambore Tekstil (on October 1st-3rd) would be so fun! I'll talked you more about this later.

out for now, gotta see you around! chop chop!


August, 26th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment