Thursday, August 12, 2010

an old friend

found some old photos from my old memory card. it brings me to the memory several years ago. I have a friend. real good friend. we were friends since in the second grade of Junior High and we're getting close day by day for almost 4 years. we know each other pretty well. he listens to the music I love. watch movies that I watch. and we have the same taste of things. he always come to me if he had a chance for just talk and talk and laugh. together, we could laugh anything. anything surrounds us. friends, teachers (whoops), famous people, or even himself... his funny jokes and acts. everything. nonetheless, we often trapped in a fight anyway. pretty often, and some of my friends don't like him much. they say he was blablabla and blablabla but I never care of their opinion. I thought I know him more than them and I like what I saw from him, although sometimes he could be so mean and awfully easy to get mad. but after all, he was a really good friend, sometimes can being so nice too. times that I spent with him always make me happy and a little talks can really boost my mood. but it was just several years ago. for now, I think I already missed 'him'. actually he's not going anywhere, but the person that being such a good friend of mine doesn't exist anymore. time changes, people changes, everything changes. we're all grown up. we already have our own life and they just don't fit to each other perfectly. your pretty glamorous life is way too different with the simple life of mine. we're not close anymore. I never see him come to me like he used to before, or even just to talk to me for the last 1 year. we were still met at school, because his class is just next to mine and also I'm still following him on twitter. I know him pretty much from his updates. but it just.. different. I feel like I never know this person before. you know.. like a strangers. and if we met each other in the real world, he never greet me, like he don't know me, and so did I. but obviously I don't blame him for anything. it's not his fault for changes, and being different or something. the situation is just ain't right. our life is so freakin different. he already had bunch of quality friends, his friends since in kindergarten, some new high school mates... and I got mine too. this is life, time's running. until now, I'm still missed our silly conversation and laughs. eventhough it's all over now, I always remain him as my friend, although we never see each other after graduated. he just like a sweetest old friend of mine that ever happened in my life and would always like that until the end of time. tee-hee

skr2


SKR







PS: forgive my bad grammar

PS again: if the one that I talked about or his relation or whatever read this
and feel a little bit annoyed with it, just contact me.
just writing, no other purpose. sorry. .




August, 13th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment