Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Livey

hello, it's me. as my promise, I write again tonight. hmm, it's almost midnight actually. I don't have any plan to stay up tonight, however I feel sleepy all the way. but, my householders ask me to wake them up at Sahur time, just in case if the alarm clock can't do their job very well. anyhow, I'm not going to have fasting for tomorrow because of... yah... girls stuffs, my period. but nonetheless I still want to have sahur. guess it's not polite for having lunch at noon with so many fasting people surrounds you, right? so I'll make it the same as other people do, having sahur and keep my tummy off during the day... pretty wise, huh? and now I'm still awake in front of my personal computer, writing things and doing stuffs, while listening to Coffee by Copeland, and drinking a hot creamy coffee. hmm... what a couple. smells nice, sniffsniff :))

anyway, some friends of mine suggest me to make a tumblr. yaaah I know, it's soooooo last year. actually I have made one account on this Sosnet few months ago, but I just can't use it on the right way and even don't really know how to run it anyway. hahaha. I think it's no way too different with blogs right? yes maybe it's way more easier to use than blogs, and have so many modern features. well that's great. there are bunch of 'gaul' people out there who using tumblr recently and fyi, I'm an oldschool one that always do and use everything that I love. not really excited for trying new things just because it's so happening. I'd rather use stuffs that I always use or more we called... comfort? and this Confession page, is particularly my comfort zone. my whole life. this is not just about fashion page or even a trashy random heart stories. this is the way I showed off my thoughts, the way I talked about things that I can't share it to anyone in the real world. and the most important thing is, this is all about me, things that I like, people I love, anything... no one can argue it. ha! what do I write anyway? ---,--- naaah, just forget it.

back to the tumblr thingy, is it too late for me to have one? hmmm, I've made the account, and it's kinda suprising me a little. look at the url address: http://.tumblr.com.... what is modisco anyway? I never heard it before. yaaaaaah.. maybe it's the random pick ups from the tumblr itself. I've been wondering about change it into something new and classy, or at least, better. but I have no idea just now. and too lazy to think about it seriously. maybe I'll 'take care of' this new sosnet later. only if I had more time.

nggg... it's 1am right now, and I have to waking them (my householder) up at 2am. hoaaaaaaahm... the coffee is out and my music playlist has turning into Bella's Lullaby... geez, what a match. make it harder for me to throw this drowsiness away. well, I'm going to play some games to keep my eyes wide open. then, I'll see you soon! happy first day of sahur everyone!



August, 11th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment