Sunday, August 15, 2010

I'm looking for this guy ;))

  1. have the same taste with me of everything.
  2. listens to music that I listen to.
  3. watches movies that I watch.
  4. must be a loving and family person, just like me.
  5. he must be a Sagittarius, a Leo, or an Aries itself. (pssst I trusted my horoscope compatibility match ;p)
  6. it'd be perfect if he likes reading Onepiece manga and watching The Simpsons ;))
  7. love to eat tasty food. everywhere, no matter what the place is.
  8. love to read and write. remember, talk less do more! :D
  9. humorous and confident.
  10. could be a good-leader for me and family
  11. enthusiastic and spontaneous.
  12. optimistic, courageous, inspiring, exciting, and extraordinarily different.
  13. adventurous!
  14. sympathetic and an honest person.
  15. and the most important thing is: LOYAL


August, 16th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment