Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Phone Transforming

hi there. I hope you don't fed up with me. I posted things almost (yes) everyday, over and over again. you must feel being on my position, where you have nothing to do at home, while your family busy with their own business, your friends have moved to other cities left you behind, and your college thingy will starts next week. you may conclude that the best thing we could do is just making fun with internet. since facebook and twitter getting more crowded (and I hate crowds,btw) blog become the only space that I love to visit these days. moreover, I won't write as often as usual later when my college started.

hmm... I made this project few weeks ago just because I do give up for looking my miserable handphone skin. yeah it's way too ugly and depressing. seriously. I've been together with him (my zuper old Nokia 6270, ps: I often called my beloved stuffs as 'him' and treat it as if it's a guy) for almost 4 years (since in the last year of JHS). you may guessing how the machine works like. it's getting slower by ages, the camera doesn't work well so I decided to forget that my phone has a 2mp camera on it, and the features.... hhhhhh, just forget it. it's so out of date, but thanks God it's still work nicely anddd I won't change it until I have my own money to buy stuffs. yeaaaay

check this:

fffffffffff
hp

I paint it with a nail polish (firstly I planned to used colorful markers but at the end I know it doesn't work well) with .......errr leopard pattern? hahaha I know it doesn't look like that, but just believe me it is. I used the orange and gold one. I don't really like the colors actually, maybe I'll change it into gray and black which is more likey and classy. but I guess it's not too bad for the beginner, right? at least can covering my phone from its awful origin skin. make it cuter when viewed from afar (ps: only for afar ;p)

it's 0.43 in the morning, aaaaaaaaaaand I need to take some rest now. later people!


August, 12th
♥QC

No comments:

Post a Comment